The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with Nudism

The Mens Room

Showing page 21 of The Mens Room

Newbie here. A gay writer needs your help!

Hello,I'm a newbie here. Well, as well as in the nudist circle. Im a Gay Novelist from the Far East. My work are mainly Chinese fiction stories based on Facts…

by lustwriter668 views0 replies

Monorchidism

How many here would have taken up nudism if they knew that they were born with reproductive organs that are not average. I have monorchidism. I was born with…

by EmptyCloset3268 views0 replies

Any guys in Nj Eastern Pa, Ststen island or nearby? Looking for local buds

I like home reno, cars/antique too, gardening, culture/nature movies, hanging out. Let me hear from you..

by NjmVoyeur550 views0 replies

shave

cause hair is gross down there and you get more sun coverage ,it just seems like that's t5he way it should be we arnt gorrillas anymore

by Michael718 views0 replies

Size - The question we all wonder about

Men, I'm not sure how many of you saw this last week, but a meta-analysis report was released on the topic of penis size:…

by Unknown4045 views0 replies

Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

I am trying to wrap my brain around the fact that this site (and others) seem to be frequented predominantly by middle-aged men. If I were to guess, I would…

by adidasmufc10997 views0 replies

Help

Any gen nudist in bristol area uk feel like i only one this is not a sex add just wanna hang nude with fello nudist as i was raised as one its important to me

by bristolbs4601 views0 replies

Advice on UV protection

Hi as a guy who new to whole naturism lifestyle I was wondering on advice on how best to use sunscreen etc as im quite pale skinned and never really took a tan…

by Unknown931 views0 replies

sun oil

do any others enjoy the sensation erotic to appoint of having sun oil rubbed on you by another nudist

by john815 views0 replies

Looking for male only sauna /steam/baths in Manchester or North West , UK.

Hi, I'm looking for a sauna or steam room in the Manchester area where i can be naked with other men but is not a gay sauna. I'd love an old-style Turkish…

by Reeceindie2795 views0 replies

Sydney male nudists

Looking for other male nudists who want to hang nude weekdays. Get in touch.

by nude_au1279 views0 replies

eating all meals naked

This question may have an obvious answer it seems. I'm always buck naked at home - never wear a stitch of anything. So of course I always cook and eat…

by nakedman543386 views0 replies

What would you do?

Afew years ago my wife's best friend, a single woman approaching 60 with a raunchy sense of humour, saw a Mankini in a fancy dress shop and jokingly said to me…

by Freecospirit1024 views0 replies

How far to go?

I far prefer to swim / sunbathe nude not because of an even tan but simply because it is so much more comfortable. On holiday in Spain a few years I came…

by Freecospirit829 views0 replies

Coachella Valley (CA)

I'm looking for others who either live or visit here to hang out with. I don't know many guys here. I do hit up the resorts from time to time though.

by Tracy730 views0 replies

vidio adult

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by pakdol91725 views0 replies

in the bathroom

if this has been discussed before i apologize, but I have not seen it since I have been here. So there might beothers new to the website. Being nudist we are…

by noodengr24140 views0 replies

Comfort Level at Nudist Gatherings

I am a member of a mixed gender nudist social group, we have done indoor skinny dipping, nude bowling and have been an entire nude audience at a dinner…

by Travellingbizguy1218 views0 replies

i AGREE WITH all YOU GUYS

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by Robert Rolwing677 views0 replies

Fitness and Nudism

Nudism is a pretty broad church embracing people of all ages, shapes and sizes and may it always be that way. For me fitness is pretty important and I must…

by Ozbloke1623 views0 replies

Home nudist worried to show the lodger

Hi. I currently rent out a room to a lodger. I'm comfy re nudity and love stripping when I can. But not sure how to tell or ask the lodger of he is ok. I have…

by gvo13001492 views0 replies

Unexpected behaviour while being nude.

Hi there every one I do try to be nude as much as I can. Due to living g with friends or famy I can't always be nude. I do go out side sometimes and get nude…

by CuriousnudistNSW1990 views0 replies

nude pastors

Hoping to find other nude pastors who want to chat

by henry wiggins1111 views0 replies

Jackson, CA

So, I might be getting a job in the Jackson Rancheria, and I was hoping to maybe find someone who is willing to put me up for a couple days a week until I can…

by David544 views0 replies