RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- MA
Apr 26, 2012click for the dogs and cats. Both right but had to reallly thinks about the cat and the time.
ReactReply - MEMemberApr 26, 2012#944...Tricky WET Thursday....Being a BIG fan of Three Dog Night, the doggie question was too easy! I agree, the cat question was tricky, but I made a good guess! So, both correct today! LOLReactReply
- JA
Apr 27, 2012Friday click
Back to 50/50.Got the Dog right but missed the Cat. - Hey I kissMYcats every dayReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 28, 2012Back to zero...Dog Right, Cat wrong..its been along time since I've seen Lady and the Tramp!ReactReply - MA
Apr 28, 201228 April click fore the dogs and cats. Yea, got both right today. Thats two days in a row both right,
ReactReply - MA
Apr 29, 2012Sunday click. My first thought with the dog was correct, but I did what I always do, changed my mind.
Dog no ---- cat yesReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterApr 29, 2012I missed the dog, but got the kitty! I lived in Hawaii for 16 years..Although I didn't actually know the Hawaiian word..I figured it out!!..There's only 13 letters in the alphabet!ReactReply - JA
Apr 29, 2012Sunday click
Once again I relied on guesswork and -I got them both wrong!ReactReply - MEMemberApr 29, 2012#960...Sunny Sunday! gosh, did I miss doing this on Friday & Saturday? LOL Well, today, I got them both correct! yipppeeee!ReactReply
- MA
Apr 29, 201229 April click for the dogs and cats. Back to splitting the dogs and cats. Dog yes cat no.
ReactReply - MA
Apr 30, 2012Happy monday, Got them both right.The dog was a bit of a guess, but I worked the cat out mathematically, to arrive a the most logical answer.ReactReply - MEMemberApr 30, 2012#965....Monday Monday....Got the CAT, but missed the DOG! Oh well....must be the heat. LOLReactReply
- MA
Apr 30, 201230 Apr click for the dogs and cats. Back to square one both wrong today.
ReactReply