RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 1, 2012I guess I didn't play yesterday....Both right today! BronzeReactReply - MEMemberMay 1, 2012#971...Happy MAY 1st! Sunny, WINDY, & a bit chilly! Knew both answers today without guessing! yippppeeeeeReactReply
- MA
May 2, 20122 May click for theDogs and Cats. Yea got both right...Dogs was a lucky guess
ReactReply - JA
May 2, 2012Midweek click
Dog wrong, Cat right.
A little story from my past. (it is true)
I once purchased a cat from a breeder who had toilet trained him. Now, we got him switched to litterBUThe did not cover as cats do. One of our other cats used to come behind him and cover it for himReactReply - MEMemberMay 2, 2012#977....Hazy Wednesday! Missed da dog and knew the cat! hahahaha >^..^<ReactReply
- RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 3, 2012Got the dog....missed the cat...Snow Leopards are rare too!! But maybe they are just endangered, and rareReactReply - MA
May 3, 2012Thursday click.Dog no Cat yes .The dog stopped me from getting gold on wednesday.ReactReply - MEMemberMay 3, 2012#982....Thirsty Thursday cuz it's warm & muggy! Well, I got both correct and they weren't even guesses!! yippppeeee >^..^<ReactReply
- MA
May 4, 2012Friday Click.Both right today.I thought my kitty was wrong, but then after looking at all answers, it was clear that I had it right and Kibble have the wrong answer.ReactReply - MA
May 6, 2012Sad Sunday.Missed the dog, but got the cat. I will never reach gold. 5 times I have got 5 out of 6 right, but that 1 answer always seems to elude me.ReactReply - JA
May 6, 2012Sunday click
GOLD... and without guessing.
You will get gold yet Man .. keep trying.ReactReply