RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal Poster
Aug 26, 2011Hey gang!!! Easier now...the link is back!!! Click away for the dogs and cats!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
http://www.freekibble.com/
Scoring for Kibble Trivia!! You have to get them three days running, for the gold star. 1 day=bronze. 2-days=silver. 3 days=gold. Go for the gold...but the animals will always win with your clicks...Thanks everyone!!
ReactReplySubscribe
Replies
- JA
May 7, 2012Monday again
I won't break the trend today.I got them both wrong today also!ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 7, 20124 days in row...SuperGold! No guesses today, I knew them both!ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 8, 2012The streak is over on a dog guess...i read astounded..and went for a true astonishment..oh well got the cat question rightReactReply - JA
May 9, 2012Wednesday click
Congrats Knarfje and Man
I, on the other hand, Got Them Both wrong - bye bye Bronze for JackReactReply - MEMemberMay 10, 2012
#1015....well, been away a bit...so this Warm, Windy Thursday was a zero for zero!
ReactReply - RA
ravensflyinnowOriginal PosterMay 11, 2012Dog...Yes, Cat...No! I should have went with my 1st instinctReactReply - MA
May 12, 2012Sad saturday.Missed the dog, because I changed my first thought. Got the cat right.ReactReply - MA
May 12, 201212 May Click for the dogs and cats. Split them again today. This time Dog No Cat Yes.
ReactReply - MA
May 13, 2012Mothers day click for the dogs and cats. Split them again Dog No Cat too easy Yes
ReactReply