PA
pass297

The Mens Room

Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Posted Sep 27, 2010

Replies121
PA
pass297
pass297Original Poster
Sep 27, 2010

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • AD
    adventurecouple
    Oct 18, 2017

    Who has done laser and has light colored hair? I have read that laser does not work on hair with little pigment. Wife had laser done a few years ago and it worked, but she still shaves periodically even after 5-6 treatments. Hair is much different now for her now though. I shave from nose to toes and have pretty good results. Maintenance is every few days with some minor touch ups in between. Takes 8-10 min to do it all, so shaving is not an issue for me. However, Id love for the areas with courser hair to be softer. Also, difficult to reach places. I have considered waxing, but cant stand the thought of letting all of my body hair grow out 1/4 inch. Appreciate the feedback on laser for clear/blond hair.

    ReactReply
  • BL
    Brady Lee
    Oct 20, 2017

    I shave in the shower also. Life has gotten much easier since the arrival of the five blade razors. Some like the Hydro5 even have bands of steel on the blades so nothing goes deep causing a nick or cut. Even works well on my scrotum, which is always tough for obvious reasons.

    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Oct 20, 2017
    [quote]I shave in the shower also. Life has gotten much easier since the arrival of the five blade razors. Some like the Hydro5 even have bands of steel on the blades so nothing goes deep causing a nick or cut. Even works well on my scrotum, which is always tough for obvious reasons.[/quote] Yep, shaving in the shower is the best way to do it. The warm water softens the hairs and makes it possible to get a closer smoother shave. All the stubble gets washed down the drain, so no additional clean up afterwards. Also no need for shave cream as it would not stay on anyway under the running water of the shower head. Just get in the shower, do your regular washing, then do your shaving before turning off the water and drying off.
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Oct 20, 2017
    [quote]I tried shaving in the shower once, but my glasses fogged up. Decided it wasn't such a good idea.[/quote] Warn the glasses up under the warm water and they are less likely to fog up on you. The fogging occurs due to the temperature difference of the cold glass and the humidity of the shower. If the glass is warm the steam won't condense on it, or just leave the glasses off if you can get away with it. Personally I don't need to SEE where I am shaving, as I can FEEL where I am dragging the razor long the skin.
    ReactReply
  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Oct 20, 2017

    I thought I read that some of the newest laser technology does work on blonde and gray hair.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Nov 22, 2017

    In 2010 I had laser it was well worth it. You are as smooth as the inside of the palm of your hand.

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Nov 22, 2017

    In 2010 I had laser it was well worth it. You are as smooth as the inside of the palm of your hand.

    ReactReply
  • NA
    Naked-G
    Mar 31, 2024

    I used to shave around cock and balls, but discovered Brazilian a few years ago. Ingrown hairs is the biggest challenge in the upkeep between sessions. Im getting to where it is now 5-6 weeks between. A side benefit is getting to be nude around someone else. As Ive posted elsewhere, I have been wearing nothing but a tshirt and shoes to my wax appointments for over two years now. I will be trying a pair of stick on shoes for my next one. I think that will bring me to the closest to nude as I can get for showing up for my appointment without actually being nude.

    ReactReply
  • TD
    Tom D
    Apr 1, 2024
    [quote]I used to shave around cock and balls, but discovered Brazilian a few years ago. Ingrown hairs is the biggest challenge in the upkeep between sessions. Im getting to where it is now 5-6 weeks between. A side benefit is getting to be nude around someone else. As Ive posted elsewhere, I have been wearing nothing but a tshirt and shoes to my wax appointments for over two years now. I will be trying a pair of stick on shoes for my next one. I think that will bring me to the closest to nude as I can get for showing up for my appointment without actually being nude.[/quote] Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?
    ReactReply
  • NA
    Naked-G
    Apr 1, 2024
    No. I prefer nothing at all. Im sure I get some curious looks with just a shirt, but Im not sure how accepting they would be if I walked in wearing only a sarong with no shirt. I assume thats what you meant. [quote] Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • TD
    Tom D
    Apr 1, 2024
    [quote]No. I prefer nothing at all. Im sure I get some curious looks with just a shirt, but Im not sure how accepting they would be if I walked in wearing only a sarong with no shirt. I assume thats what you meant. Have you considered a short sarong around your waist?[/quote] Yes.
    ReactReply
  • ST
    Steve
    Apr 1, 2024

    Other options, should you dare: :-)

    - Barefoot
    - A full-size sarong with two corners knotted together and worn over one shoulder. Everything covered (unless caught by the breeze) but completely open down one side of the body.

    Certainly the last one is adventurous.

    ReactReply
  • TD
    Tom D
    Apr 1, 2024
    [quote]Other options, should you dare: :-) - Barefoot - A full-size sarong with two corners knotted together and worn over one shoulder. Everything covered (unless caught by the breeze) but completely open down one side of the body. Certainly the last one is adventurous.[/quote] Ollygrumps, who used to post frequently. but now only does rarely, is the expert on option 2.
    ReactReply
  • EA
    EarlD
    Apr 1, 2024
    So far I would agree on the smoothness not sure about the long lasting yet [quote I use a 5 blade razor all over my body except my back which i cannot reach for this i use an electric body razor, i find the 5 blade razor gives me the smoothest feel and it lasts much longer[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • MA
    mart
    Apr 6, 2024

    I've shaved,waxed and finally had laser .It competed my journey. I can't imagine being any other way .It was 20+ year journey but we'll worth it .

    ReactReply
  • CR
    Craig
    Apr 11, 2024

    I keep my balls very smooth with a 5 blade razor about every other day. I just soap it up in the shower and it works well. I keep my pubes above my penis natural. I used t shave everything. It seems that pubes are making a come back. My GF was shaved forever. Now she only shaves around her vagina and leaves a nice triangular patch above her vagina. While we are at it, yes, I shave the backside hole as well. Hair back there is just kinda gross.

    ReactReply
  • TR
    Truckingnude
    Jan 10, 2025

    I use the same type of Razor. I do it weekly, and love keeping everything shaven smooth!

    ReactReply
  • CL
    cloudy
    Jan 19, 2025

    Maybe every 2 weeks, the wife gets out the elec. razor and does a very good job on my pecker and balls. Then, in total consideration, I shave her smooth lips. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

    ReactReply
  • DI
    Ditchdoctor
    Feb 1, 2025

    I used The No Hair Crew cream. Works well. Except for the stubble it leaves.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Steven
    Feb 3, 2025

    every six weeks I have my bottomhalf waxed completely.
    I have agreat all male salon here in the neighbourhood and they take care of it!
    The first times it may hurt a but ( hey no pain no gain) but than is is just like routine work...

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 3, 2025

    I use a rotary electric razor, works best for me. Shaving never worked well. I would try waxing but the equipment is a little on the high side. So just use the razor once a day.

    ReactReply
  • NE
    Feb 10, 2025

    I'm smooth and use my wife's philips lady shave which gives a totally shaven look, very smooth. I then hydrate the skin with coconut oil.

    ReactReply
  • SA
    Sandy
    Feb 11, 2025

    I got laser hair removal treatments it's permanent and touch ups are free

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Feb 16, 2025

    I usually wax everything below the neck every month or so. I rarely wax my pubes now after the hair stopped growing back so that area i shave if i want to be smooth. Sometimes i like to have pubic hair. I use sugar wax.

    ReactReply