PA
pass297

The Mens Room

Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Posted Sep 27, 2010

Replies121
PA
pass297
pass297Original Poster
Sep 27, 2010

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • FL
    flsmoothie
    Jan 20, 2012

    Shaved penis and scrotum every few days for ten years.  Then used an epilator every week or two for 13 years, until it died a few months ago.  Went back to shaving as could not find the same type epilator as before.  Did not like the lack of smoothness compared to the epilator.  Started plucking with tweezers and like the results.  Looking into laser.

    ReactReply
  • BL
    blackbird1
    Jan 21, 2012

    I use the Philips bodygroom + Gilette venus. I am happy with them. I shave eveerything except my head and arms ;-)

    ReactReply
  • SU
    Jan 22, 2012
    Ben shaving shaft and balls for 20 yrs and would like to try laser but sounds expensive and would take several treatments to work. Would consider epilady but several say they used it for years. Thought it was supposed to be permenant?

    Anyone know  of laser offered in pubic area in midwest?


    ReactReply
  • PI
    Feb 22, 2012
    [quote][quote]
    Try only shaving that area every 10 days for the first few times and you should not then have any problem. It takes a while for the skin to adjust itself, but will soon be ok.

    Happy shaving'
    MOW.[/quote][/quote]Do you recommend using any lotion or post-shave treatment?  Or just shave it once, let it be fore 10 days or so, shave again... repeat...?
    ReactReply
  • RO
    rolie100
    Mar 24, 2012
    I use IPL for permanent removal.
    stay smooth, ROLAND
    ReactReply
  • NU
    Apr 25, 2012

    I tend to keep my pubes trimmed short these days with an electric trimmer. However when I do go smooth I always do so in a nice hot shower with shaving cream and a razor. Balls first then the rest. I always love the feeling after a clean shave and think that I should keep it that way. Just a bit lazy I guess!!

    ReactReply
  • HI
    May 29, 2012

    There's a process called "Sugaring."  It's very much like waxing b ut cleaner and SAFER for the scrotum.  I've been using it for a couple years and have to have it done every 3-4 weeks.  The hair comes in much thinner and finer now.  It does hurt but not too much.  Definitely worth it!

    ReactReply
  • DE
    DesertRat
    May 29, 2012

    For most of my body hair I use the electric clippers with one of the guides attached. The hair is greatly thinned out and there is no short stubble when it grows back in. I also avoid the itch of clean shaving.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    james68
    Jan 12, 2014

    I used to shave there but I found that Brazilian waxing was not bad and hair grew smooth and the skin was really smooth. In Houston there are several places. I pay 90USD per time and I go every month.

    ReactReply
  • JA
    james68
    Jan 12, 2014

    From my experience, hair grows slower with waxing. Also it does not itch while growing. I think it itch after shaving because you cut and the tip of the hair is not smooth as it grows without cut. It could take 3 to 4 weeks to grow after waxing.

    ReactReply
  • TI
    Timo2009
    Jan 22, 2014
    Heh, I have no secrets. I shave almost every day, frequently during my shower, using the shower gel as the shave cream. it works great and since I've been doing so for decades, there is never any itching and I rarely draw blood. Keeping up with it takes only a few minutes a day and costs infinitely less that mechanical or professional procedures.
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudesean69
    Jan 23, 2014

    I prefer having waxing done, I have found a salon near me that is male friendly and the waxing lasts for weeks. Much smoother than shaving and no issues with ingrown hairs or razor burn (ouch). I have it redone every 3-4 weeks and really enjoy the complete smoothness..

    ReactReply
  • JA
    james68
    Jan 25, 2014
    [quote]I prefer having waxing done, I have found a salon near me that is male friendly and the waxing lasts for weeks. Much smoother than shaving and no issues with ingrown hairs or razor burn (ouch). I have it redone every 3-4 weeks and really enjoy the complete smoothness..[/quote]Are you going in a place in Houston?
    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudesean69
    Jan 26, 2014

    No,I live in SW Florida, have a nice Latina girl who owns a salon wax me. It lasts for weeks and the hair grows back finer and actually lessens with time. No itch, no misery, no missed areas.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 30, 2014

    I read an arcticle in the paper yesterday saying that Gillette is coming out with a new razor in mid February for men. It is for use on all areas below the neck. They said itvis becoming more common for men to bodygroom and feel they can benefit from it. I looked it up on the web and found it supposidly will cost around 7 dollars. Ill be watching for it.

    ReactReply
  • BT
    btkuytvuy
    Mar 19, 2014
    I prefer to get waxed, but it is not always easy for a guy to get into a salon. Locally most only offer this service to women. Most the time I end up shaving. I shave in the shower using hair conditioner to soften the hair. I use a four blade razor I get from Dollar Shave Club. It seems to work pretty well, and cleans easier then my old five blade razor.
    ReactReply
  • LO
    lostmycloths
    Mar 25, 2014
    Are those home laser hair removal wands safe to use on genitals? Thank you for any response.
    ReactReply
  • AN
    Andy
    Mar 26, 2014

    When you get waxed, do you have your cock and balls waxed, too. Or just the pubic hair? I have my chest waxed and was wondering if I could get my balls waxed, too.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Mitch
    Apr 7, 2014
    This topic always makes me laugh when it gets bumped....smmoth?? SMMoth!?!? Tee hee!


    Stay Naked!
    ReactReply
  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Apr 8, 2014
    I thought hair grew faster in humid conditions, not only the hair on our head but body hair as well.  Here in the summer with the humidity we would be shaving/waxing more frequently than in the winter dryer air.
    ReactReply
  • RO
    rolie100
    May 10, 2014

    I do IPL, which works very well, hardly shaving anymore and no stubbles at all. The hair is getting thinner and thinner. Very satisfied with the method

    ReactReply
  • JO
    john
    Oct 14, 2014
    [quote]one of the best tips ive used of late is whilst showering rub hair conditioner on area to be shaved smooth  I was surprised it works better then soap shaving gel ect and use a good razor [/quote]
    ReactReply
  • WV
    wvdad2k@yahoo.com
    Oct 17, 2014
    for pube shaving i have found that using a body shaver for men, made for hair below the neck, is the best for not getting nicks. i use the regular pre shave liquid and also shavers secret. it can be found at wal mart in the shaving aisle. just a few drops will do. to reuse just keep putting water on the area and continue to shave. really shows the smooth side and feels fantastic.  i shave every day after showering.
    i have never been a hairy guy so the rest of my body is naturally smooth
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 21, 2014

    I'm fairly smooth naturally so it doesn't look strange to be smooth in those place where hair grows.  I tried laser but the grays were never caught so I have a very low growth of pubes which I either use Veet or wax once a month.  I also do my pits, belly, nipples and crack.  I love being smooth....

    ReactReply