PA
pass297

The Mens Room

Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Posted Sep 27, 2010

Replies121
PA
pass297
pass297Original Poster
Sep 27, 2010

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ...

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Oct 22, 2014
    I have seen threads before and I can't recall if on this thread, but there is a Product called "Magic Powder", which we can't get in Canada, that seems to have some good results if I remember correctly.
    ReactReply
  • 1S
    1SmoothDude
    May 4, 2015
    [quote]Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ... In a word,shave.
    ReactReply
  • 1S
    1SmoothDude
    May 4, 2015
    [quote][quote]Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ... In a word,shave.
    ReactReply
  • 1S
    1SmoothDude
    May 4, 2015
    [quote][quote]Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your experiences... shaving, waxing ,cream, tweezers(ouch) , laser ... In a word,shave.
    ReactReply
  • 1S
    1SmoothDude
    May 4, 2015

    I have tried every method known to mankind. Trust me when I tell you, shaving everyday is the best way to be smooth.

    ReactReply
  • TO
    toutnu
    May 4, 2015
    I totally agree with 1SmoothDude. Shaving is the best way to stay smooth. Nude and smooth is the only way for me!
    A true smooth nudist,

    Toutnu
    ReactReply
  • KD
    kdubb66
    May 16, 2015

    I use a Braun face shaver (currently the Series 7) and shave my body every couple of days.  I too have tried almost everything out there to maintain a hairless body and this is what works best for me.

    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShavedNudist27
    May 16, 2015

    I use a rotary razor on my body and a safety razor on the more tinder areas every two days.

    ReactReply
  • ER
    erlacman
    May 24, 2015

    I scissors trim my pubes weekly, tweeze sac, perineum and crack every other week. apply moisturiser afterwards, and hang totally naked for a while.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    May 24, 2015

    I just decided to go and get it all laser hair removal

    ReactReply
  • ED
    Ed
    May 25, 2015
    we shave.
    ReactReply
  • ED
    Ed
    May 25, 2015

    mmm how did that go?  does it grow back?

    ReactReply
  • The Mayo Clinic says it should take between six to eight sessions to achieve the desired results. Sessions are administered every four to six weeks. This is because only hairs affected by the laser are those currently in the anagen phase, which is the active phase in which your hair grows in length. Any hairs in the catagen or telogen phase aren't necessarily damaged to the point of growth reduction. This means you can expect to see hair growth after your first session, though it will generally be much less dense. Each treatment should cause a reduction of between 10 percent and 25 percent in hair growth, according to the American Academy of Dermatology
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jun 1, 2015
    Iv'e just done my second DYI laser hair removal with a Philips SC2008/12 Lumea PRECISION PLUS IPL Hair Removal System.Seems to work fine with no major after side effects.Some irritation to the skin, but since I have fair skin that would be expected.Hair is all gone for now. will wait and see with after growth.I'm told it takes 5 sessions, only time will tell.All good so far.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jon
    Oct 5, 2015

    I used to get sugared every six weeks - painful (although not as painful as traditional waxing) and excellent for the skin. The chap who used to wax me used this fantastic post-treatment moisturiser spiked with aloe vera that completely did away with irritation. No spots, no ingrown hairs, no problems whatsoever.

    I stopped getting rid of everything when I got a girlfriend who liked me furrier. Now I just stay trimmed up top and shave my nuts in the bath once a week (with a proper shaving soap and a brush - I don't trust Gillette at all.)

    ReactReply
  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Oct 5, 2015
    I started getting waxed/sugared a few months ago.  My brozillian is a sugar removal and the rest is wax.  As mentioned, the sugar is a bit gentler on those intimate areas.  The only problem with waxing/sugar is having to wait in between sessions so there is enough hair to pull and remove.
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jon
    Oct 8, 2015

    Oh man, the last fortnight before each treatment used to make me feel so untidy. I'd shave in between on occasion and then promptly get told off next time the beautician saw me.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Oct 11, 2015

    I did the laser thing a few years ago and found that it didn't work on the gray.  What was left over was very short and soft gray hair.  Since then I've tried waxing and while I really like the results it take time between each visit and halfway through I look unkempt.  So I go with VEET now and that works perfectly.  Leave the cream on for about 8 minutes and jump into the shower. Gently scrub it off and viola! Smooth for about 8 days. I don't use it on my balls; I shave the boys every few days. But pubes and butt crack stay very smooth for a little over a week.

    ReactReply
  • NU
    nudefish
    Oct 23, 2015

    I used to use shaving cream and shave every couple of days. I now just dry shave every day or two. I find I get fewer red bumps with just using a razor than when I used shaving cream. Sometimes I will rub lotion in afterwards, sometimes not.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jul 16, 2016

    Ive previously used the magic shave razorless cream.  After reading the above post I tried the powder today.  A lot less burn and a lot smoother on genitals and butt crack.  Still has a bit of a smell in the house from it though.

    ReactReply
  • SK
    skinpower
    Jul 23, 2016

    I've been using Veet every couple of weeks and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin.

    ReactReply
  • 12
    Aug 5, 2016

    I just go an eighth of an inch with my trimmer. Sick of ingrown hairs and itch. Actually, it does itch some, but it looks and generally feels great, not to mention Gold Bond powder! Took me all my life to use it, what was i thinking?? It's the best!

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Aug 21, 2016

    I'm very meticulous about being smooth and wish I could find someone to do it once a week.  I use Nair or Veet then shave the boys and my crack and pits. I tweezer any rebels.  Anyone else get that meticulous?

    ReactReply
  • GI
    Oct 9, 2016
    I just use like a cheap razor in the shower. I don't shave my ball/taint area, but through this forum I have learned about sugar treatments, so I might try that.
    ReactReply