The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with Nudism

The Mens Room

Showing page 23 of The Mens Room

Mens nude yoga event

For any guys interested; a nude yoga weekend for men is being offered at Vitambi Springs in south Florida 3/21-3/23/14. If interested check out their website…

by NakedOrlando797 views0 replies

Naked coffee Birmingham on weds

Hey guys. I'm working in Birmingham the next few days. Don't suppose there's anyone able to invite me round for a coffee and chat on Wednesday (March 12)…

by stevo624 views0 replies

Any depilatory safe for genitals?

I've followed the threads on shaving below, and yes, I've used the Philips Bodygroom and it's ok, but man, I would really like to find a depilatory cream…

by Chi_Ber_Guy1433 views0 replies

Seriously?

Why did I just get a friend request from "shygirl811"? Why would a 23-year-old "shy girl" in Alabama be contacting a 53-year-old fat man in Texas? There is so…

by David1972 views0 replies

Making friends

Hi, I'm nearly 65 but love to chat. Naked only indoors,as no beaches here for nudists. Wife not into being nude,but doesn't mind me doing it. So lucky in that…

by buffjohn923 views0 replies

Male Nudists in central Illinois

I would like to find a nudist group for men in central Illinois.

by nakedfarmboy1950745 views0 replies

Landing strip

Do a lot of guys at nudist resorts have their pubic hair shaved like landing strips? Is that popular?

by Nakedbutnotafraid4479 views0 replies

Gold Coast / Byron Bay Holiday Early 2014

Can anyone recommend any good places to visit and stay for my holidays early 2014? Somewhere close to the nude beach and quiet.

by Dan747 views0 replies

Over 35 and in good shape

Gotta be careful. Last topic i started got me lambasted by "true nudists" who feel topics should uphold some sort of nudist standard. Apparently asking about…

by Tim1854 views0 replies

Silverleigh

Has anyone been to Silverleigh in kent? I'm staying there soon and would appreciate any comments you may have.

by acer745807 views0 replies

Naked piano

Hello, I am looking to playing piano (4 hands) naked with other men, and possibly violinists, cellists as well. I'm a professional musician. I live in central…

by bayswaterguy953 views0 replies

Roommate for gay nude cruise

Hi.. I'm thinking about doing one of the nude cruises with Source Events (there are two - March 9-15 & 16-22, 2014). Anyone interested in being my roommate?…

by tims3001233 views0 replies

New Zealand, clothes-free holiday for men

Guysers Gaystayis a new gay owned, clothing optional bed and breakfast in Rotorua, New Zealand. The guesthouse has 2 stylish and comfortable guest rooms each…

by Guysers832 views0 replies

nutist friends wonted in Thailand

Hi all I'm a man living in Jomtien Pattaya Thailand and would like to meet up with new friends for good times naked.Interested then send me a message.thanks

by phd1956964 views0 replies

My experience without wife

I'm a long time married guy who has always enjoyed nudity but very restricted due to opportunities. Recently while I was on a business trip I had the chance to…

by monroe20202321 views0 replies

Men`s Group Palm Beach, FL

Anyone interested in putting together a men's group in Palm Beach County?

by Paul743 views0 replies

Nudity foam party in London

Any guys planning to go to the Nudity foam party in Vauxhall on bank holiday Monday afternoon?

by Brian1009 views0 replies

Inverness Scotland

Any guys in Inverness up for meeting up to hang out nude?

by Unknown854 views0 replies

Club Orient - October 12th-21st 2013

Any other guys planning to be there at the same time?

by nudecambud687 views0 replies

My Job and my Private Life

In my job I'm responsible for small children. I worry... I do meanworryabout clients finding out I like nudism. I worry enough about them finding out about my…

by Unknown2511 views0 replies

Avoid embarrassment

Hi I'm new to nudity and can get turned on very easy. I don't want this to happen when I eventually go nude around people. Any advice for not getting turned…

by gareth24314721 views0 replies

Trimming genitals

how do u shave you genitals without getting ingrown hairs?

by Alex6455 views0 replies

Nude in the Spa

I enjoy going to spas and hanging out nude. i use everything nude: sauna, steam room, and whirlpool. I walk around with no towel or just carrying one. I will…

by MicJones2226 views0 replies

Penis doing weird things on it`s own (FYI...not another erection question)

So I have noticed that when I am laying on my back to sun, my penis will be laying towards the right then all of a sudden it will kind of point towards my…

by crest305644 views0 replies