Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the MRS. out of this formula.....?
Could it be:
1) Their wife isn't a nudist....
2) They are nudists, but doesn't want their wife to know that they have a profile...
3) They aren't nudists at all but what a great way to meet people who are.....
4) This is one big fantasy and if their wife found out about this, their status would change to DIVORCED....
What is it? Why are you here as just a male if you're married? My wife and I have no secrets about nudism, our private life activities, or who we chat with, or what we do. Why aren't you proud of the most important thing to you in life, and why don't you give her the respect she deserves....
Anxious to hear from all the MARRIED men out there with non-couple profiles....
Steve
Replies
- MEMemberNov 5, 2010
It seems to be the story here either wife isn't into nudism or just wish's not to have any photo's with her in them posted here. I myself am a nudist but the love of my life isn't and hence she isn't on this site though she knows I am a memeber and have posted a nude photo of myself bareballed and all and she has no problems with it all.
ReactReply - MEMemberNov 10, 2010
The question was asked earlier and I don't see the reply... I joined as a male as my wife was across in Oz. She has now joined me in Nz, but I cannot see how to change my profile from male to couple. Do I have to re-apply for an account? Maybe snuggle or one of the other mods can enlighten me?
ReactReply - DE
Nov 10, 2010Found this thread interesting. As much as things change they remain the same, I chose to use "It's complicated" which it is and interestingly enough when we were ANNR club members in Nevada for 10 years (yes my wife is a nudist) we found these same issues come up in the real world, our club was one of the few that allowed single males but with a watchful eye and yes some were kicked out for varied reasons however some of the men who were members had wives who were not into the lifestyle and this was there release but it was obvious a wedge issue in their relationship but that's another story. Without going into personal details my wife doesn't give a crap what I do here and I am not here to get hooked up with anyone but since I do not have the club I once enjoyed anymore this is the only outlet for me.....your thoughts
ReactReply - PA
Nov 10, 2010Intersting thread.. but i do not understand why is the questin being asked.. how does it matter? DO we ask peopel who go to these resorts : Sir, r u married & if so where is your wife? Why are you here? men & women are here becuase they are nudists and/or like nudists. yes there are some people here who are here for let's call it for what it is "sex" & they get rejected very quickly... for the rest of us, should it matter? just a thought!!!
ReactReply - SI
Nov 11, 2010I am married, and it is stated that way on my profile. I like to be nude, I sleep that way get up really fast in the morning turn off my alarm clock and go down stairs to eat breakfast andget ready for work. I do this very fast just so I don't disturb the wife and kids sleeping. There have been times when I do this my wife tells me to put on a robe or something first incase the children do wakeup.
I have always thought that if I was a husband that lost a wife I would go to a nudist resort to get away from everything. Then I get to thinking, I don't want some tragidy to happen to my wife. However, I would like to see what it is like to be a nudist. So, I explored the internet and started finding many online nudist sites. So, I can have some fun learning about the nudist lifestyle and not panic my wiife.
Before we were married I would walk around the house nude. But, now that we have children I am not suppose to. Everytime my wife sees something on the TV that supports her thoughts I hear a big ah ha! Not pointing out all of the outright sexual talk and almost nudity in the same night of shows.
So, yes I am here as a male, stated as Married. I have fun meeting and talking with many of you. It is free fun, and I enjoy that. My wife is kindof a prude. But, I will respect her opinions and have my fun when I can. God, has had me in many nude positions in the past and I like being nude.
so, that's part of my Ssstory and, I'mm sticking to it!ReactReply - BU
Nov 11, 2010I think steve is off the mark here.
I think guys who are married but join as singles just get tired of people asking for pics of the wife, or even being accused of being a fake because you dont have a cam. As a couple, we are constantly asked for cam requests to "Prove who they are talking to"...
I doubt most single guys are asked to verify that they are a guy online.
A guy registering as a "married male" is being honest about his status and they reason their wife is not incluided could be anything.
I think a larger problem would be guys registering as "single" when in fact they are married and doing some non-spouse-approved surfing....I registered under my husband's name to avoid exessive haraaament, with limited success,
now i constantly have to tell people I dont have a cam on the laptop I usually use.
Just don't talk to a couple's profile unless you are ok with chatting to either one.ReactReply - SY
Nov 17, 2010Who cares, I created my profile and I'm male. If you read it you will find I'm in a relationship and we are not looking for sex. Too many nudist sites on the internet seem to be sex sits. This one seem different which is why I'm a member.
ReactReply - WI
Nov 20, 2010My wife isn't interested in an naturist activity, even inside of the home. Although, she isn't too shy about wandering around the house when it's only the girls and myself at home, between the shower and bedroom and such, but other than that she wouldn't be comfortable in a socially nude environment. So I'm married, but this is my interest, not hers.
ReactReply - BO
Nov 21, 2010why should we judge others for what they do. If a married guy wants to say he is single then that's his choice not ours.
ReactReply - RMNov 24, 2010
Hi =, I'm a maaried male and am happy to be so. There are some differences between my wife and I. For one she loves playing card or board games I do not. I enjoy being nude most of the time and walk around the acreage nude if it is practical to do so. I love to swim my wife does not. Due to that reason I state that I'm married but my wife has no interest in nudism what so ever.
ReactReply - GR
Dec 23, 2010Wife is adamantly opposed to the whole idea. She is one of those women that, when asked why not try it once, reply with "Because". So what are you supposed to do with that? You become a married nudist with a male only profile.
ReactReply - CD
Dec 23, 2010[quote]Wife is adamantly opposed to the whole idea. She is one of those women that, when asked why not try it once, reply with "Because". So what are you supposed to do with that? You become a married nudist with a male only profile.[/quote] Have you offered her a compromise. In exchange for a couple of hours of accompanying you to a nudist venue, offer something she'd really like, ie. - a place you wouldn't go but she is interested, you cooking for her, you taking her out to dinner someplace extraordinary. I can also recommend printing out my brochure for reluctant partners that can be found online at www.travelites.info/brochure.html and leave it where she'll see it. Keep reminding her how lovely she is. Let her know that if she is at all uncomfortable, you'll happily leave with her. Nudism isn't for everyone, Three more things: be patient, be patient, be patient.ReactReply - SY
Dec 29, 2010I choose to have a page on this site, my partner doesn't. Who cares.
ReactReply - WE
Dec 30, 2010Hi, I am single, but one option to allay the suspicions would be to have a photo of the couple together on the profile, with the non-nudist dressed. The caption could read "my partner and I (he/she) is not a nudist". Or failing that an explanation in the profile saying that my partner is unwilling to have her photos on here due to his or her job or beliefs.
ReactReply - TO
Dec 30, 2010My wife and I travel to nudist places together but she is a kind of take it or leave it nudist. She is comfortable with or without clothes. I like to be nude all the time. We had a naked wedding at a resort where she wore a beautflul wedding dress and I wore nothing at all.
ReactReply - JO
Dec 30, 2010[quote]To be a to be a 'True Nudist', with a 'couple' profile, you have to show a nude picture of the couple with their logon name. My wife did not want to have her nude photo on the site. So I had no choice but select the 'Male' profile. I do say in my profile we are a couple and married.... so there....[/quote] I think this may apply to many other people as well. To make only a few assumptions such as what started this thread may be a bit judgmental.ReactReply - LO
Jan 16, 2011I have married listed in my profile, and male only the reason ??? I am married with a lovely man !
stay nude ! HansReactReply - NU
Jan 16, 2011Answer is simple: I'm married and nudist, my wife enjoy being nude with me in private but does not call herself nudist. In order to get the "true nudist" status I can only do it as a Male, not Couple. I would prefer Couple but I can't force her... I believe that the pb with majority of married men having "male" profile, otherwise they would not say that they are married
ReactReply - MEMemberOriginal PosterJan 16, 2011
Borrowing this thread momentarily....
* Please stop posting to MILF even to say flagged. Just FLAG the profile. I'm TRYING to bounce it off the home page!!!!
Sorry for the interruption, now back to our regularly scheduled topic...ReactReply - MEMemberOriginal PosterFeb 2, 2011[quote]It's obviuous to most people the reasons but to honest, my wife isn't a nudist. So What? She dos'nt like golfing either. Should she be expected to play. We all do our own thing and we alot of things together. Nudism is not widley accepted but should I suffer because my wife doesn't go along? Since when does nudism have anything to do with cheating. Are U saying there is sex involved? People that think that way are NOT true nudists! Married men that have MALE ONLY profiles are nothing but honest. Something to think about[/quote] Please read post #58 and #109ReactReply