I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.
Just a thought.
I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.
Thoughts?
Replies
- KE
Jul 13, 2015What business of your is my hair preference. Haven't you guys got something better to discuss besides what's below you belly button.
ReactReply - NU
Jul 13, 2015[quote]What business of your is my hair preference. Haven't you guys got something better to discuss besides what's below you belly button.[/quote]why did you click on this thread?ReactReply - NU
Jul 15, 2015I usually shave most if not all my pubic hair off in the summer. Most of the time I'll let most of it grow back in the winter with a trim every now and then. I don't shave my chest or legs because that would take forever. I enjoy going commando so I shave or trim to keep hairs from getting stuck in my zipper. I enjoy the feeling also.
ReactReply - D
Jul 17, 2015Simply because my wife likes my genital region shaved AND I like the feel and look! She shaves so I think it's the least I could do for you too!ReactReply - D
Jul 17, 2015Why ask why someone asks this question?! Isn't this a forum to ask random questions that one is pondering?! As long as it's not perverse I believe its fine to ask amongst our nudist friends!ReactReply - JS
Jul 18, 2015[quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote]I started getting gray hair in other places other than my head, which has been gray for years, just a few years ago, and it does not bother me. I would not if I was nude around others, either. I don't shave anything but my face and the back of my neck, but I do trim my hair on various places all over my body as I am a fairly hairy guy. I don't mind some hair, but I don't need hair that's 4-6 inches long anywhere on my body; it's annoying and itchy. I cannot ever imagine shaving my groin area or other areas of my body. I would shave my head, though, if I were to bald too much.
Jim Shorts
Texas Naturists GroupReactReply - SHAug 9, 2015I have shaved for years. Am going gray but was shaving well before that started. I find it quite hot not only on me but my partner as wellReactReply
- JS
Aug 10, 2015[quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote]I don't care about having gray hair there, either, but I'll probably never shave. I would feel weird being shaved there and not ridding the rest of the hair from my body, and that's likely not to happen, either. However, I don't like having hair anywhere on my body that is 2-6 inches long, so I do trim my self in different places or have my wife do it in places I can't reach like the small of my back. For me, shorter or longer hair both itch, so I'd rather just have it short.ReactReply - MI
May 10, 2016Funny, we started shaving 15 years ago when we were in our mid 30's and have ever since so i have no idea if we have gray hair down there LOL.
We think it feels better, looks better and man is is an amazing feeling during sex.ReactReply - GU
May 11, 20161.) Because I like it.2.) I like the feel of my smooth skin.
As of right now I only shave my face, head, upper body to knees, can't reach all my back.
I have been smooth for the past 5-10 years. Funny how we change.... as a kid I couldn't wait to have chest hair, now that I have it I choose to shave it off. I'd do the full body but baby steps with the wife.... if momma ain't happy nobody's happy!ReactReply - FE
May 11, 2016I always love to see some pubic hair, so i'm never smooth. But especially in Summer when it's warm I want to have the pubic hair trimmed. Otherwise it's way too hot. I never thought it would make a difference, but it does.
ReactReply - SU
May 13, 2016I'm trying my best to avoid being too graphic, because I don't want to get flagged, but first and foremost, I feel it makes everything look neater. I keep the pubes thinned down with a beard trimmer, and I shave the scrotum smooth for oral reasons. I also like a woman that is thinned out or smoothed bared. During oral, it tends to get a little distracting to stop and pluck pubes from your mouth.
ReactReply - GT
May 13, 2016I just love the look and feeling of it... Multiple body piercings and they show off better on shaved skin-- I now get waxed about once a month and LOVE a slick crack-- very hygienic-- My balls have had electrolysis or laser on them for permanent as well as arm pits... I feel much cleaner and love the slick feeling of rubbing oil down there when sunning...ReactReply - WM
May 14, 2016I'm not shaved and proud to have kept my pubic hair I've had since 12 I'm a man not a little boy
ReactReply - WM
May 14, 2016I'm not shaved and proud to have kept my pubic hair I've had since 12 I'm a man not a little boy
ReactReply - MI
MitchOriginal PosterMay 22, 2016Awesome!
Well, truthfully I only posted this to make the replies equal 300.But awesome still!
Stay Naked!ReactReply - KE
May 22, 2016I need a shave, I have at least a weeks old 5 o'clock shadow and my moustache is tickling my bottom lip.
So its about time I shaved but I will keep my short beard and just shave around the mouth, lips and cheeks.ReactReply - BAMay 23, 2016[quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote] While I am 50, I have shaved since I was 23. I've preferred the smooth feel and look from the beginning. Not to mention my partners not having pubes in their face or mouth when giving me the oral I dearly love.ReactReply
- SI
May 25, 20161. Oral, both me and my wife "keep it clean" (Fruit Cake Lady). 2. The deck looks bigger when the hedges are trimmed. 3. I find that there is less smell after a hard days work.ReactReply - SA
Jun 4, 2016Hi, I have shaved for years it feels much cleaner and better and my wife prefers it.Sam
ReactReply