MI
Mitch

The Mens Room

Why are you shaved?

Posted Apr 29, 2011

Replies415
MI
Mitch
MitchOriginal Poster
Apr 29, 2011

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.
Just a thought.
I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.

Thoughts?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • MA
    Sep 28, 2014

    I initially started trimming my pubes so they would not stick out of my swimsuit. Then when I started wearing smaller coverage swimsuits and went to thongs and then G-strings I trimmed more and more. I had a gf who bought me a sheer G-string to match here for a vacation and after getting them wet and see through we both went to the room and shaved it all off. This was 27 yrs ago.

    ReactReply
  • ST
    Nov 9, 2014
    I trim mine because I like the way it looks and feels when it's smooth and my pubic area looks like an abandoned lot if I don't.
    ReactReply
  • FL
    floridaslim
    Nov 9, 2014
    Seemed like a good idea............and it has been.
    ReactReply
  • TR
    Travellingbizguy
    Nov 10, 2014
    Had a SkinnyDippers swim on Saturday night so I had to tidy up.  I clipped and shaved.  I tried to be creative and do a helipad instead of a landing strip but it's harder to shave a circle.  LOL
    ReactReply
  • JO
    Jonathan
    Nov 11, 2014
    It's more of a personal preference kind of thing.
    ReactReply
  • GE
    Geordie65
    Nov 21, 2014
    has anyone tried " Just for men " on pubic hair?
    ReactReply
  • TI
    Timo2009
    Nov 22, 2014
    Yes, I tried it when I had hair there! IMHO, it's a lot of work for little useful result. There's nothing wrong with grey really! And, in my case, shaving everything obviates the necessity. Have a great nude day.
    ReactReply
  • RS
    ruhl straley
    Nov 25, 2014
      • I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?
      • the reason I shave is because as I have gotten older my pubic hair was getting about 3 or so inches long and look bad
    ReactReply
  • AS
    Ashley
    Dec 31, 2014

    Me personally i think it just looks nicer.It is "excuse the pun" a pain in the bum to maintain but overall its worth it.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    [quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote]Obviously it is a preference thing, but I prefer not to shave.
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Jan 15, 2015
    Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?
    ReactReply
  • GU
    Gus
    Jan 17, 2015
    I wax, thinking about laser,
    I remove hair for it makes me fill more naked or more exposed
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Jan 17, 2015
    You could use a blow torch for hair removal. They are very dangerous, so it's best to try it on the mother-in-law first.
    ReactReply
  • [quote]Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?
    [/quote]{LIKE}
    ReactReply
  • HA
    Hawk
    Jan 18, 2015
    Why Da'Hell would I like a mouth Full of Hair ????????????????????If I wanted that I would lick my Cat/Dog LoL . . .Shaven and smooth is the way to beeeeeee.Hair was in during the 60's, the 70' and the 80's and more likely way before that, God knows I was not around LoL :P
    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShavedNudist27
    Jan 22, 2015

    I have been shaved for most of my life, I dislike body hair.

    ReactReply
  • DC
    Jan 24, 2015
    [quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • DC
    Jan 24, 2015
    [quote]i have a totally smooth butt balls and cock and i love the feel and look so for me shaving my pubes is a must, plus people love it....[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • LA
    Lakeman221
    Jan 25, 2015
    [quote][quote]Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?
    [/quote]{LIKE}
    [/quote]

    Seem like the most obvious answer to me.
    ReactReply
  • BE
    bejjinks
    Jan 27, 2015
    I don't necessarily shave but I am excessively hairy to the point that it does cause problems. I would love to have some permanent body hair reductions especially in certain areas. Here are the problems that hair can cause:

    I have had hair get tangled into the cloth of underwear yanking the hair painfully.
    I have had hair get tangled when my penis retracts yanking the hair painfully.
    I have had rashes because no matter how often I was, hairy areas are harder to clean.
    I have had ingrown hairs and other follicle blockages turn into ugly and painful bumps.
    Hair increases body odor.
    ReactReply
  • SH
    ShavedNudist27
    Jan 28, 2015
    [quote] I like the way it makes me feel....................   I agree! The feel and look of smooth skin is wonderful.[/quote]
    ReactReply
  • MA
    ManOfWicklow
    Feb 11, 2015

    [img class="attachment-full wp-post-image" title="Cat is not happy with new haircut" alt="Cat is not happy with new haircut" src="http://www.funcatpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/funny-cat-pics-i-said-a-trim.jpg" width=600 height=735>

    ReactReply
  • AD
    adidasmufc
    Feb 17, 2015
    I don't shave because:
    a) I'm lazy
    b) it is rough and scratchy when it grows back
    c) for a time, I look like a plucked chicken!

    Instead, I have been having laser treatment. The effect is dramatic.
    - It is more hygienic
    - I find it aesthetically pleasing
    - Women tell me they prefer it to a mouthfull of hair
    - My balls feel more sensitive
    - I think it makes my penis look bigger

    So in summary, hygiene, vanity and politeness!


    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Feb 26, 2015

    Likewise, for me it feels better to be smooth. I've been either waxing or shaving for around 5 years, and don't regret it. My skin didn't like the waxing after a while, but Gilette now makes a men's body razor, which is fantastic.

    ReactReply