MI
Mitch

The Mens Room

Why are you shaved?

Posted Apr 29, 2011

Replies415
MI
Mitch
MitchOriginal Poster
Apr 29, 2011

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.
Just a thought.
I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.

Thoughts?

ReactReplySubscribe

Replies

  • NE
    NeoSeek
    Jan 26, 2017

    I prefer my hair to be trimmed, but if things get too wild I just shave it all off and start over. On other people, I don't care too much, although I do prefer it not be a jungle down there haha

    ReactReply
  • CH
    Chris
    Jan 29, 2017

    In 1999 I had a vasectomy and I had to shave my balls and trim some of the pubic hair down because I was very bushy. I loved the feel and look so I trimmed the pubs down tight and liked the look. After a few months I started shaving in designs to smooth. I mostly just left a 1" X 1" patch above my penis in the middle of the pubic area. Then I just started being completely smooth because I liked the feel and look (also looked a little bigger). I was dating a girl and she was real smooth back in '09 and I asked her what she shaves with. She said she had laser hair removal I started my treatments that week and I am now hair free down there and smooth as can be, the wife loves it

    ReactReply
  • OL
    Olly
    Jan 29, 2017

    Most men shave their faces and many let their body hair grow. Is that more manly than doing it the other way round/ I have a full beard and no body hair. Why? I like the look and feel of it. My skin feels better and is much more sensitive, more sensual. Anyhow I have a duck tattoo where my pubic hair would be. It looks silly buried in hairs.

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Jan 29, 2017

    My wife had her pussy lasered smooth for me and all though I haven't lasered mine yet I do shave to please her. I also like the way that it feels and looks. It's different.

    ReactReply
  • MA
    Mark
    Feb 12, 2017

    You trust her to manscape you? Gosh.

    ReactReply
  • CA
    carlos
    Mar 1, 2017

    im 52 and have always cleaned off the body hair. Because i simply dont like hair. That's all. Hugs and Tugs.

    ReactReply
  • WM
    wmichnudists
    Mar 1, 2017

    Ours started 10 years ago at our first nude beach experience. For years I would shave my cock and balls because my wife didn't like getting hair in her mouth. My wife would keep a landing strip and didn't think a lot of women really did shave completely. Well our first time at a nude beach she seen that it was pretty normal. So that night back at the hotel she got the razor out and shaved it clean. Sorry to be so open here but that night when I went down on her was such an awesome experience that both her and I reap the luxuries of her being hair free.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 1, 2017

    I don't shave my body hair. I'm too hairy to maintain. But trim regularly.

    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luis
    Mar 13, 2017
    [quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote] I have shaved my public hair for years, always had a bush but tried shaving one day and never looked back, feels good and looks nice, 36, phoenix.az
    ReactReply
  • NU
    NudeColby
    Mar 16, 2017

    I shave because I think I look better smooth. I workout and in the summer I'm in my best shape. That being said I prefer to be shaved as my muscles and fit body is more pronounced when shaved.

    ReactReply
  • DA
    David
    Mar 26, 2017

    I just have sensitive skin and a lot of it gets painfully itchy if I let it get too long. When nude, I feel it ends up looking silly if it's just those parts shaved though, so I try full body work every once in a while. At least within reason, some of it is just too much work for its own good.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Mar 26, 2017

    I started shaving more than 20 years ago and loved the look and feel. Today, I continue to shave for the look and feel, but have also included other body areas because I don't care for grey hair. Now I am enjoying my hairless body, as does my wife.

    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luis
    Mar 30, 2017
    [quote]I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?[/quote] I just enjoy the smoothness of being shaved. Plus I think it feels better than having pubic hair. Both look good either way but I prefer smooth
    ReactReply
  • LU
    Luis
    Mar 30, 2017
    [quote]I tried it and I liked it. Just my preference.[/quote] I agree, me too
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    Apr 3, 2017

    I've shaved for years, I love being smooth and having the fresh air waft over my smooth body parts it turns me on when walking around my neighbourhood totally naked it gives me a quick and longer hard on

    ReactReply
  • RI
    Rick
    Apr 13, 2017

    In my case it's because I live in the tropics and it is much more comfortable being shaved. Having said that, I (and my other half) also think it looks and feels better and possibly makes me look a bit "bigger".
    We go to nude beaches and resorts and it seems there are plenty of guys that do the same.

    ReactReply
  • TO
    Tom
    Apr 23, 2017

    I like the feel plus it makes your cock look bigger.

    ReactReply
  • SC
    Scott
    Apr 30, 2017

    I shave my cock and balls (no easy feat on low hangers) because my pubes grow pretty long and I think it looks junior and the twins look better shiny and clean. I trim, but don't shave my pubes. Just not a good look for me.

    ReactReply
  • J
    J
    May 5, 2017

    I live in the tropics so its healthier not to have hair that holds the moisture.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 5, 2017

    My ONLY reasons for shaving smooth are just because personally, I think it looks and feels cleaner that way. I started shaving soon after I started getting pubes and haven't had any since.

    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 9, 2017

    I'm pushing 59 and I don't worry about the gray.
    I shave because that is the way I like it. Not because it makes me look bigger,
    or trendier, or hiding the old gray, but because that is just they way I feel good about it.
    Later,

    ReactReply
  • EB
    May 11, 2017
    I shave my chest as the other half doesn't like hairy! I also don't have a huge amount there!
    I trim my pubes as I hate a bush but shave my balls as I prefer them smooth, but that's my choice
    Mark
    ReactReply
  • ME
    Member
    May 11, 2017

    I have to agree with many others here...I shave everything because I like the way it feels to be completely smooth. I also prefer how it looks. I'm sure people think I'm weird or gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I have finally learned not to give a crap about what other people think. What I have learned is that more people think like you think than you think.

    ReactReply
  • MI
    Milkman1
    May 11, 2017

    Ive been that way for yrs just looks good and some
    ladies like it when they play down there

    ReactReply