The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with Nudism

The Mens Room

Showing page 26 of The Mens Room

friends or foes

ive been going to a nude beach now for about 6 years now and most of the people on the beach are really friendly but theres the 'others' that just want to look…

by Bill1514 views0 replies

Nude pic tips

I have read many forums about eretions and the like. I would like to know when it cames time to take the male nude pictures. Are there any special tips to…

by Simon-new2605 views0 replies

The Dangers of Spray Sunscreen!

A warning to nudists! I found this out on my own, no scientific research was done, just an observation made by me. I buy sunscreen to use at the beach etc. I…

by Mitch5231 views0 replies

Summer is here --- again

It's summer again in the UK. We had a sunny day 2 weeks ago and I thought that was our lot, but the forecast says "warm, then hot, then hotter" over the coming…

by Carl_c-s1550 views0 replies

Annoying dreams

I made a search before posting this but didn't come up with any results. I've been sleeping naked now for many years and just love it. The only thing I really…

by Unknown2969 views0 replies

FAKES, PERVS & GROSS

I am back on after a short absence caused by my account somehow getting deleted on my end - not really sure what happened but I have been a good boy so I doubt…

by NtheBuff5542 views0 replies

Nude Yoga for Males

"Hello y'll Yoga asana is a way of awareness and self expression, peace and harmony. That extends from one's body to the way we perceive the world, yoga means…

by Lorenzo20103671 views0 replies

Why are you shaved?

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the…

by Mitch64334 views0 replies

Do You Go Topless?

Welp, the sun is coming back out, the birds are chirping, my allergies are acting up, must be the signs of SPRING!!!! Also my first Spring as a nudist lol.I…

by RadManYo7190 views0 replies

Naked Yoga in London

I've done Ashtanga Yoga (clothed) before and have been thinking about getting back into Yoga but thought that I might combine being nude at the same time. Any…

by Aquaboy0074042 views0 replies

Blogging?

Hey....does anyone blog on here? Tell us your blogsite?

by wpbdude2167 views0 replies

Wax?

I have more pubic hair than most guys and it is very noticable. I am thinking of getting a brazilian wax then letting it grow to a shorter height. Is that…

by nudedude1112457 views0 replies

When is a hug acceptable?

Let me first start off with saying that I have always been a very affectionate kind of guy. I have always been a hugger. If I see someone I haven’t seen for a…

by Unknown19385 views0 replies

Bromance/Male Bonding/What do you Call it?

Hey...newbie here but glad to have found this site. I am wondering who your bromance or male bonding is with? How did you meet? What makes your relationship…

by wpbdude6318 views0 replies

P.O.S.T.

We all know why this is here!

by Unknown4323 views0 replies

Why Do ...

... Single females who put 'serious relationship' in their profile then say that they don't want friend requests from single guys. OK, if they are gay that's…

by Tom2560 views0 replies

Amateur Artist/ photog looking for male models..Nj Pa, Ny?

I used to draw in college and found it very relaxing, also tried a few times with photography. Always admired the male body any guys in Nj eastern Pa or…

by NjmVoyeur3742 views0 replies

Who`s Your Friend?

This is something that women don't usually understand but most men have names for their cars and penises. What are your pet names and why have you adopted that…

by DesertRat4256 views0 replies

Flashing

This is a men's business form so I hope this subject is permissible. We were on this site a while back looking at someone’s photos when my partner commented,…

by SydneyBeachBum5775 views0 replies

IMEN/GNI Oil wrestling

Has anyone ever been to either of these gatherings and seen/participated in the oil wrestling events? Graduating college in may and looking to go, was trying…

by wrestlejock4512 views0 replies

What do men and pantyhose have in common?

I thought this might be an interesting conversation tidbit that both men and ladies would like to contribute, preferably, a humorous comparison! Let's try to…

by Unknown4031 views0 replies

directions

I have been trying to get directions to magic circle down by quartzsite az, I live in lake havasucity az and that's the closest place to go nude can anyone…

by 7upinside2595 views0 replies

Single Men and Nudism

Hello all, I know this subject matter has been discussed to the moon and back, but I was simply wondering why so many resorts are so closed-minded and backward…

by sierraguy123113627 views0 replies

Smmoth Men share your secrets....

Ok.. So men who are smooth share your secrets... how do you go smooth on a regular basis? what is your best method...time we talked about it... what are your…

by pass29727308 views0 replies