The Mens Room

Discussions on Male Related issues with Nudism

The Mens Room

Showing page 25 of The Mens Room

Turk Nudistler

Turk NudistlerSelam Oncelikle Avrupa ve dunya nudistlerini imrenerek izledigimiz bir gercek. Bizde gercek nudistler olarak ulkemizde Turkiyede ard niyetsiz…

by karizmatikis2889 views0 replies

London Flat Share

Fantastic double room in a great SW1 flat. The flat is fully and tastefully furnished with kitchen and living/dining room, the bedroom is a good size double…

by John1157 views0 replies

Montreal Nudist

Anyone in Montreal, Canada who wants to plan nudist Day trips

by Unknown1157 views0 replies

Nudists in Central London tonight (Apr 28)

Hey GuysI am new on here and currently @ home in central london, near piccadilly circus. If any nuists are around and want to come over and hang out, drop me a…

by Gareth1259 views0 replies

Looking for Nudist mates

Hi all, I am new to the site and am looking for other guys around the Ipswich ( Australia) area that like to hang out nude together

by Unknown1694 views0 replies

Naked men in central Illinois

Are there any men in central Illinois interested in social nudity. It seems like I must be the only one. Not for any sexual reasons, just guys who enjoy being…

by nakedfarmboy1950956 views0 replies

Question bout Male-Only Clubs

Hey yall, Rad here! ^.^ Alrighty, I'm a dude, so there's less places I can go (resort/club-wise) to go do social nudity. I get that, I understand that, I've…

by RadManYo3190 views0 replies

Looking for guide or friend to be nude in Asia

Hi, I am Thai and have a vacation in Singapore. Can anyone guide me or bring me to some place that I can start nude first time. Is there any beach or place…

by Unknown925 views0 replies

Looking for guide or friend to be nude in Singapore

Hi, I am Thai and have a vacation in Singapore. Can anyone guide me or bring me to some place that I can start nude first time. Is there any beach or place…

by Unknown857 views0 replies

Erections

I have been to the doctor latly for some pains I was having in my testicals and they ran a ton of tests. One of them was testosterone level. I learned that I…

by imneked6918 views0 replies

fetish

for some weird reason watch guys and gals get their head shaved turns me on any thoughts lol i dont no how to stop it lol

by chrismeli2456 views0 replies

Testicles as a navigation aid

Yes, really. Free-swinging testicles are particularly good at detecting ocean swells, and were relied on by Polynesian navigators. Just ran across this…

by Steve2071 views0 replies

Briefs fetish

{"Type":"doc","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":[{"Type":"br","Text":"","Attrs":null,"Children":null}]}

by Unknown1263 views0 replies

Australia NSW - New Years Eve hang out nude together open house

Hi I am in Junee NSW on the XPT line, 4 hours from Sydney and 1 from Canberra, 20 min to Wagga, seeing if any guys want to come over for drinks food and a…

by Unknown927 views0 replies

MALE ERECTION THEMED SHOW GAY BI STRAIGHT GUY MEMBERS

I AM IN INDIA,32,MALE, I FEEL ERECTION IS NATURAL AND THOUGH I HAVE SMALL TOOL, I LIKE TO BE ERECT ON STAGE, WITH THEMES LIKE QUIZ SHOWS, DRAMA , DANCE, BODY…

by Nikhil1413 views0 replies

Unable to Orgasm

In July of this year i had an operation on my Prostate Gland which was enlarged and was pressing on my bladder makeing it difficult to pass urine the only cure…

by sams6611762998 views0 replies

prostate cancer

Hi Guys Just like to know others that have had prostate cancer,i had it back in 2010 june it was taken out lucky it hadnt spread any where else. The doctor…

by Unknown1213 views0 replies

Being Naked around Buds

Was just in an interesting place with a bud that I have been friends with for many years. We went to Las Vegas a few weeks back. I wanted to go to a mens spa…

by wpbdude26198 views0 replies

making contact with other scottish gay male nudists throughout scotland

wanting to establish contact with other scottish gay male nudists in and around scotland.

by gaynudistdonald1696 views0 replies

Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

OK, so many are shaved and many are not and some are trimmed like me. The reason I only trim is because i have a slightly hairy midsection and legs and it…

by Mitch7714 views0 replies

LOOKING FOR NUDIST FRIENDS.

pHi I am bi curiou,and I want to meet people into nudism. /p

by aardvark19511715 views0 replies

LOOKING FOR NUDIST FRIENDS.

Hi I am bi curiou,and I want to meet people into nudism.

by aardvark19511836 views0 replies

comunist

the site will not allow me to go to chat any longer???????? i have been blocked , it just will not allow me to go with out joining. if i dont join i can not…

by indynudedude1974 views0 replies

Would You Meet with Him?

I recently received this message from a guy here on TN: "hi...I am coming to columbus next weekend. I don't know where we could get nude but it would be nice…

by rickinohio6214 views0 replies