The Mens Room
Discussions on Male Related issues with Nudism
The Mens Room
Showing page 27 of The Mens Room
YMCA QUESTION
Hello i am 18 and new to the whole nudist thing and i recently joined the YMCA on a year long membership. My question is about the locker room and the sauna…
Hot Tubs
This post started as a way to redirect people to the "A Man's Greatest Fear" post. I had doubleposted the entire topic by mistake. You can find the thread…
A MAN`S GREATEST FEAR
If that doesn't get the attention of new members of the male gender, I don't know WHAT will! Please guys, we veterans here don't want to sound cranky, but the…
not sexual hard on... in public?
one of the reasons why i'm afraid of beeing socialy nude is because although i'm not a realy "sexual" guy, i get aroused frequently, but not for a sexual…
Whiskey and We
We have a good post on our favorite beers, I thought I'd start one on our favorite whiskies. I enjoy just about any whiskey/hard liquor neat, with exception of…
Testicles: Feeling the cold
Hi Guys, I often wondered why it is that when I'm sitting around naked in winter I still feel the cold more when I get dressed. I read recently that it is a…
Approached by older guys.
Hey everyone, I was at my local nude area on the weekend, its a tea tree lake which sits behind the nudist beach area. Its clothing optional and i had been…
Married Men but here as MALE ONLY profiles
Over our tenure here at TN, we've found that there's a number of MARRIED males who have MALE only profiles. Just wondering what the motivation is to leave the…
OUCH !
A Croatian man got a nasty surprise when he tried to get out of his deck chair and found his testicles had got stuck.Mario Visnjic had gone swimming naked in…
BEER and WE
common topic withbeerperhaps interestinghttp://adage.com/article?article_id=140106-Whether it isbeerand food or just drinks? -If you drinkbeer..what brand?
Social Home Meets
Not sure if this is the right place for this but whats everyones view on having nudist friends for home visits? It would be nice to get a group of genuine…
Cock sock to prevent sunburn?
I have not been able to find a cock sock to buy in order to protect my penis and balls from the sun. Where are they available? Recommendations? Is sunblock…
Single Males, the victims of perversion!
DELETED AND REPLACED BY THE AUTHOR
Looking for a gay friendly tattoo studio on the northside of chicago
Looking for a gay friendly tattoo studio on the northside of chicago, I'm looking to get my tats darkened, if anyone can help please let me know. Thanks
who sits up all night and thinks up all this forum balony?
Looks to me that we have some naked folks with nothing to do to promote true nudism and it's ideals and morality. Too many folks trying to turn nudism into sex…
If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?
Man, I hate those baggy, calf length shorts they call a swimsuit these days!!! How can anyone be so modest? I got some laughs at a water park for wearing a…
Waxing
Does anybody know where you can get waxed in the Sydney area or if places will even wax men? To be honest, i hate shaving and while no lover of pain, I would…
Sign up to start a topic in The Mens Room.
Sign up to continue